Popular Posts

Monday, December 6, 2010

Stop Motion

I have seen those videos of the Rubik's cube when they look like they solve them selves and the people are just moving the layers a little bit and then taking a picture. I did not put on the original one because blogger dose not except stop motion files with a custom frame rate. I am also including a video that I have been trying to make for a while, but I could never get the frame rate right. Sorry about the lego one, I took those pictures with a bad camera.

1 comment:

  1. You taught me this first .. really love the concept and the clarity you make such videos .. i do understand that it requires lots n lots of patience ..

    great work ..

    i love make one with you .. during your last visit .. i would love to make few more with you :)

    ReplyDelete