Popular Posts
-
Rubber bands I have just got a few bags of rubber bands. I have finished 5 of them so far. It is is 16 inches in diameter and is 52 centimet...
-
Even though we think of superstition in the Chrysalids as strange and extreme, it allows us to take an outside look at our society. ...
Monday, December 6, 2010
Stop Motion
I have seen those videos of the Rubik's cube when they look like they solve them selves and the people are just moving the layers a little bit and then taking a picture. I did not put on the original one because blogger dose not except stop motion files with a custom frame rate. I am also including a video that I have been trying to make for a while, but I could never get the frame rate right. Sorry about the lego one, I took those pictures with a bad camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You taught me this first .. really love the concept and the clarity you make such videos .. i do understand that it requires lots n lots of patience ..
ReplyDeletegreat work ..
i love make one with you .. during your last visit .. i would love to make few more with you :)