I have just gotten a catapult set, and I think that the catapult is really cool. It is different then the home made ones that are make of Popsicle sticks and pencils. It is the real design that was used in the ancient times by the romans. It took me about 1 hour including drying and popping out the pieces.
Popular Posts
-
If you can't find any more card tricks that you really like, then it is time to start to make your own. You may think that it is very h...
-
I just got a set of these things called Uberstix, and they are kind of like LEGO, except they link together and you can cut them more easily...
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Mini Weapons of Mass Distruction
I have just gotten a catapult set, and I think that the catapult is really cool. It is different then the home made ones that are make of Popsicle sticks and pencils. It is the real design that was used in the ancient times by the romans. It took me about 1 hour including drying and popping out the pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is so cool.. would really love to see it in action..
ReplyDeleteyou thinking of making a video of this too ..
thatz really nice that you put all the part together so nicely n cleanly..
i had a plane of same material.. will send you the pics once i reach india :)
Ok that sounds good.
ReplyDelete